Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting the hang of this

Since I am so not the blogger I am going to make an effort for change:) So here is my deal, once a week or more if I am really good. I can give you a fun story right now...

My little man, Joshua 3, is laying on the couch with some cough (since he is suffering from Floridianitis... see below description) he is yelling for me to bring him a "lolly pop". That is what I have been reduced to the "get me this get me that" for a 3-year old. I understand that he is near death since the weather here is just barely reaching 50 F, but come on. Honda made these little robots for this type of task running. They are the greatest little things and so cute. They are called Asimo www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgXEkzMq7A&feature=related . They cost about $150,000- US a year, yep per year. WOW and we moms and dads are human slaves or Go-bots (go get this, go get that) for free. Well that's all for now. Alex needs me to go an see his reenactment of the running off of the Indians (not Cleveland). After the Doctor's office I'm certain I'll have a need to vent.

No comments: