Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling Old

Hello all,


So, I am finally over the 35 age and this is more of a mourning rather than a celebration. It's St. Paddy's day and I am in all white, sitting at my computer waiting for Robert to bring by leprechaun Joshua home (he was itchy at the germ pool known as school). Wow, I turned lame overnight. I am coaching soccer today and I am not quite certain how good it would be if I were out and about today. In addition, I can feel every joint in my body.


So, if any of you are wondering how I celebrated my birthday (even if you are not here it is). We went to Orlando to visit some of our very close friends and their children. Everyone had a great time. On my exact birthday however I was treated like a princess (Cinderella-before the glass-slipper). We planned a wonderful day at Sea World... So, I got the pleasure of getting the boys up, dressed, fed, dressed again (don't ask) All of this while Robert allowed me a morning without him, how thoughtful. Joshua and Robert decided to give me the best gift of all a customized workout boot camp with my personal trainer at an exclusive location in Orlando Florida. Joshua is the trainer and Sea World was the grounds and I carried him ALL DAY, yes carried him all day.

I have recovered, but not enough to party:)
Christine Robert needs this computer

No comments: