skip to main | skip to sidebar

Our Family

If you wonder what we are doing chances are you can find it here. I promise to update often. Hopefully you can find humor in some of our daily events.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Autism can be reversed

http://www.generationrescue.org/
Posted by sket family at 8:54 AM
Labels: It worked for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you to our Friends and Family

I wanted to let everyone know that Robert is working at "The Field Club" as the Controller (an appropriate posititon for him). We are thrilled... He is going to be learning a lot more and he is in a position to move up. The best part(s) for him are: He will get to look out at the Sarasota Bay all day, it's 9-5, NO MORE OHIO TRAVEL, more time with us and no more winters. We are very blessed and we thank God for allowing him to find a company that he fits in well. I am going back to school I start my medical portion, just basics. The kids go back to school, Sam has a job at the Disney Park liquidation center in Ellenton. I am going to go back to Geckos 3-days a week and I will sub at the school as a teacher's aide in special needs classrooms a few times a month.
We love and thank everyone who has supported us and prayed for us. Love the Skets

Our Family- Going into the past 2004

Our Family- Going into the past 2004
First Christmas with Joshua

Alex's 1st fish

Alex's 1st fish
Alex and Kat

Needed Break

Needed Break
We Dress up nice

On Vacation

On Vacation
Fatt Tuesdays

ARRG Pirates

ARRG Pirates
Sam, Alex Gale, Casey and Captain Alex

Susie, Joshua and Mom

Susie, Joshua and Mom
At the train in Olmsted Falls

Therapy

Therapy
Sensory Play

Samantha

Samantha
2005

Joshua

Joshua
Dancing at First Christmas

Still cute as ever

Still cute as ever
Alex 2-years old

Susie and Jason

Susie and Jason
She did it in 2005

Pirate Alex

Pirate Alex

cool glasses

cool glasses
Alex 18-months

Mommy, Sam and Alex 2002

Mommy, Sam and Alex 2002
look at the hair

I would not fall asleep

I would not fall asleep
End of the past years...

Alex and Boots

Alex and Boots
He was crazy about the cat

Too cute

Too cute
My how they grow

Alex in Olmsted falls

Alex in Olmsted falls
He was cold

Brenda and I

Brenda and I
Miles away and never closer

Really Old Friends

Really Old Friends
We made it out alive

Kids having fun

Kids having fun
Kat, Alex and Leah

Our old house

Our old house
Look at the Trees

Our Beach View

Our Beach View
BAck home again

Boys for 50's/60's at the YMCA

Boys for 50's/60's at the YMCA
Too cool dudes

Joshua keeps going

Joshua keeps going
Alex passed out

Our little Swimmer

Our little Swimmer
going strong

Sound asleep

Sound asleep
it looked comfortable

Alex played too hard

Alex played too hard
He fell asleep in the playroom

The Future

The Future
Driving

Crazy boys

Crazy boys
Having a blast

Hippo Time

Hippo Time
Tyler

Little Squirrel

Little Squirrel
Robert's buddy

Boys having FUN

Boys having FUN

Boys in Flight

Boys in Flight
Free as can be

Boys at Busch Gardens

Boys at Busch Gardens
Lions on the loose

Joshua is the gator petter

Joshua is the gator petter
He was content to pet

THe croc hunter

THe croc hunter
He caught a gator...

We found a Gator

We found a Gator
He was bbiigg

Check out the ear plugs

Check out the ear plugs
For these tip your head to the side and enjoy

Josh on the Air Boat

Josh on the Air Boat
He couldn't get enough of the ride, removed ear plugs and all

Air Boat

Air Boat
Crazy Ride

Like Sister

Like Sister
Like Brother

Alex and Mommy

Alex and Mommy
Gotta Love Him

Really??

Really??

Finest Moment

Finest Moment
Let the fit begin

Keegan 4th

Keegan 4th
Cool Fire Shot

4th

4th
Robert, Josh and Bosso Boys

4th of July

4th of July
Josh being silly with Brogan

4th of July

4th of July
Alex teaching Brogan to talk

Mom Dave and Cleo

Mom Dave and Cleo
Susie took this

Alex and Mommy

Alex and Mommy

Susie and Jason

Susie and Jason
Did Josh take this?

behind our house

behind our house
Double rainbow

Butterflies

Butterflies
Alex' butterflies

Alex and Mrs. Danowski

Alex and Mrs. Danowski
His teacher

Alex and Sam

Alex and Sam
At Alex' school graduation

Alex loves the Sharks

Alex loves the Sharks
Tyler is getting into it too

It's tough in the hood

It's tough in the hood
Joshua's gang sign

No Photos Please

No Photos Please
Joshua was out of the mood

The golf Champs

The golf Champs

Breaking the rules

Breaking the rules
But it's the BUD Donkey

Water War

Water War
Bosso VS Bosso Alex saved Cayden

Alex with Bosso Boys

Alex with Bosso Boys
Sea World was great

Friends & family

  • Bosso Family

Boys will be silly boys

Boys will be silly boys

Joshua and Keegan

Joshua and Keegan
Tyler's party

Donna and Me with the kids

Donna and Me with the kids
Tampa Zoo spring 2008

Wipe-out

Wipe-out

Talent

Talent

Cartoon kid

Cartoon kid
Silly Guy

Perfect Kid

Perfect Kid
Does this mean anything???

Animal Kingdom meets Dance Dance Revolution

Animal Kingdom meets Dance Dance Revolution
Get down with your bad self... Alex trying not to get attacked by the snake

Darby and Me

Darby and Me

Joshua and his teacher

Joshua and his teacher

Jolynn & me

Jolynn & me
I will get these photos to snapfish soon

Words can't describe

Words can't describe
I think he's happy

Cousins

Cousins
We love and miss them

Under The Sea

Under The Sea
Alex

Zoo

Zoo
Boys at the Zoo

Silly Aunt

Silly Aunt
Joshua & Aunt Susie

Camping inside

Camping inside
Best Friends

Trains

Trains
Trains anyone?

Soccer Anyone

Soccer Anyone
Alex's First Soccer Practice

Autism Day Universal

Autism Day Universal
Autism Speaks

Sam

Sam
Growing up

The life

The life
Good Friends- Love you guys

Still in Love

Still in Love
Still going strong

Donna

Donna
I had to put it in

Friends

Friends
Us with the Gales

Sam & Brenda

Sam & Brenda
In Ohio this summer

Our Future

Our Future
Alex, Amanda, and Robert

Missing you

Missing you
Alex with Robert

Sam

Sam
Cute as can be

Santa 2007

Santa 2007
Joshua looks happy

Love

Love
I hope they are hugging

Best Friends

Best Friends
He's so nice

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving 2007
Sam & Patty

Alex & Friends

Alex & Friends
His 6th Birthday Party

Sister and Brother

Sister and Brother
Funny

Alex

Alex
Living in the Sun

Silly Guy

Silly Guy

Joshua

Joshua
Enjoying Florida Life

Get the Facts

  • TACA talk about curing autism
  • Know the facts shots hurt
  • Generation rescue- Green Our Vaccines
  • Beyond the Spectrum ABA help
  • Autism Speaks

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • One of those days
      • I am finally updating our spring photos... Summer ...
      • What the Heck???? It's in that script again... M...
      • अलेक्स एंड थे वाटर Slide
      • My dear Children
      • Autism can be reversed
      • My Space
      • Mommy gets a Job
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)

About Me

My photo
sket family
View my complete profile
 

Dad's at the Zoo w/ kids

Dad's at the Zoo w/ kids
Growing up so fast

Alex and his buddies

Alex and his buddies
School Pals

Tyler's 6th b-day

Tyler's 6th b-day
Getting big

How Can This Be? I have Floridian

I opened the front door this morning and recoiled to by bed. How can I get out and get going when it's so cold outside? My bones are hurting and my throat is dry. I know that the kids will be up soon. Then it occurs to me that my bed seems pretty full. Out pop two little freezing heads. "Cuddle Us" they cry. "It's too cold today." After a few minutes of this and an ear full of coughing I decide we have to attempt ot get going today. I run to my closet and pull out a heavy sweatshirt, sweatpants, and warm socks. I am now prepared for the "artic blast." The boys make a lifesaving dash for the living room couches with blankets in tow. Thankfully, they made it prior to the frost-bite setting, being sockless and all. Shivering, I made breakfast, I used the toaster for warmth. Sadie, our furry dog, is in need of going outside and I am wishing her to be a cat. I know that the morning air will be rushing in. I can hardly believe that today is a school day; with the elements against us and all.

I sit down to check my e-mail and convinced that there is some strange atmospheric shift I pull up the forcast. Currently: 48°F 61°F 42°F

How can this be? I even had to kick on the heat to get the chill out... then it occurs to me... IF I EVER GO BACK TO OHIO IN THE WINTER MONTHS I WILL DIE AND SO WILL MY CHILDREN. Please understand just Monday they were swimming in the pool. This is serious we are now I guess what you call a "Floridian" Not to be confused with a Canadian (they will not die from the cold). I am convinced that a "Floridian" is no longer a person but a disorder. I am going to have to contact Wikipedia to update the definition to:

Floridian: Now known as Floridianitis. A disabling condition where ones body goes into a state of shock from decreased heat in the atmosphere. Waring avoid prolong exposure to temperatures below 40 degrees F. The result could be death.