Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ohio Visit

We had a great time in Ohio but it could have been longer. Alex and I went and we stayed with my mom for a few days, Jolynn's family, Donna's Family and Alex stayed with his cousin's Robert and Amanda. I was lucky to get to see a few friends from both Sagamore and Olmsted Falls and I wish I could have seen more: NEXT VISIT I promise. I ate well and enjoyed some wonderful northern beers (Great Lakes and Bells). I am thankful to have all of you to come home to. Love and miss you all. Now turn your head to the side to see our night at The Hook and Ladder Moosehead (YUMMY FOOD). So good that I went there twice in the same day, scroll down to Alex and my mom we were there that day too.

Girls night out at Bar Louie -- Great time and a little unusual with the super heroes and all.




Oh, I got my hair cut, today I turned it purple (not the first or the last time I am certain), I am hoping to have it fixed tomorrow, but we'll see. I guess it will be the excitement for back to school night. I am working the "School Supply" table for an hour, that will make a wonderful impression. I'll say, "I look forward to getting to know you over the year." They will say, "Thank you that won't be needed." I think it will be a success as always. Who can recall the bright cherry red hair for the Blue Canyon Wine tasting? Did I mention I was the organizer? Oh, yes flaming cherry red hair much like my black/purple deal now that was clearly not Dark Brown Auburn as the box indicated. Thankfully it is semi-permanent. I have washed it almost a dozen times so I figure 60 more and I am good to go.

mom, Dave and Alex on our last day... We miss you both and can't wait to have you here in the winter.

No comments: