Look at these little cars, my legs hardly fit. These were where we were staying. See the cute little shop behind us?
This is the view from the Jet Express you get a good look at Perry's Monument (the large pointy tower) and the dock that has the yummy soup.
As always we had a great time. We stayed a a cute little converted condo above a bunch of quaint shops across from Perry's Monument. We had great bonding time and laughed a lot at each other; always fun. We realized we are not as old as we think, but sometimes not as young as we feel... We had a blast, there were some really good bands that I am jealous that I can't go see with everyone. One night we danced for over 3-hours, it was needed and awesome. The weather was wonderful, the breeze was great and we needed the break. PS I ate more Lobster Bisque than i should have, but not as much as I planned. If we can all get sitters we may take the guys next year, if not then we are going again without them (sorry guys), I love the bisque... Next year I am bringing it home with me:)

No comments:
Post a Comment